Whatever you have done to me, I will never forgive you - Jessea - SaraBela Net Media

Breaking

4G-1010-X-90
English বাংলা

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

4G-970-X-90

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Whatever you have done to me, I will never forgive you - Jessea

Whatever you have done to me, I will never forgive you - Jessea

Suddenly, social media has created a storm by the beauty of Salman Muktadir and Miss World Bangladesh Jessia Islam love! Many knew beforehand that Salman-Jaisiya is a good friend.

After winning the Miss World Bangladesh contest, Salman greeted his dear friend and posted the status on Facebook. But on Thursday night, suddenly a storm hit the social media with a status published from a Facebook ID named Jessia Islam.

Some screen shots in Salahan chat with Jessia have become viral through social networking. A status from Facebook id named Jessia Islam is written, 'I will never forgive you anything you did to me, I will never forgive you. You played with my heart, just as you played with many girls. Salman stop these! How many lives will you lose in this way? how many?

This status has taken 737 shares and about 4 thousand likes till Friday noon. There are many comments here. Salman Muktadir and Jessia contacted the mobile phone on Friday morning, but no one received the phone.

Jessia Islam gets a star through Miss World However, before participating in 'Miss World Bangladesh', Jacea gave her presence in Glamor World. She has worked as a model of fashion house accesi. On the other hand Salman Muktadir was popularized through social media through the YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad