Divorce is also part of life, there is nothing sad about it: Sarika - SaraBela Net Media

Breaking

4G-1010-X-90
English বাংলা

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

4G-970-X-90

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Divorce is also part of life, there is nothing sad about it: Sarika

Divorce is also part of life, there is nothing sad about it: Sarika

Do not worry about the family at this time. Everything has a time. Personal life is a mess. It's part of life. When everything was finalized about divorce in my life, many were sympathetic to me. but why? I have cancer? Marriage such as Part Life, Divorce Part of Life. There is nothing to be sad about, there is no happiness. This is the reality.
Popular actress Sarika, speaking at the live show of a private radio station on Monday night, said this.

Searleballen, one thing to say about divorce. Divorce is due to various reasons, in the society, discussions surrounding the discussion continue to be criticized. In the meantime, if there is a part of the society, the people around it, who, if they go to a conclusion without any consideration, that the divorce is the fault of the divorce Then it is tragic, and it is. I say what color is right, your head sweat.

He said, there is no excitement in my life. I never harmed anyone, I did not harm anyone for my profits. If I feel like my subconscious, then I am sorry. I learn from mistakes I believe in human beings, if someone breaks the faith would get hurt. Now I am mentally prepared. If someone hits me, then I have thoughts that I am not hurt.

Sarika also said, I can not get angry with anger. If someone tells me about his mistake, then I forgive him for his mistake. Forget about It could be a quality of mine. If I forgive someone, then I am better off than myself. I like Better Fillings. Personal life, personal lives. It's not right to share it with anyone. If it is shared, then how is it personal?

Regarding the work he said, personal matters do not come in my place of work. The place of work is absolutely professional. There is no personal issue here. If there is a problem with my enemy, I have no problem. The place of work is my handred personal dedication. There I will not reduce a percentage. My job is to work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad