My last thing, I am now on the road: Ershad - SaraBela Net Media

Breaking

4G-1010-X-90
English বাংলা

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

4G-970-X-90

Monday, January 22, 2018

My last thing, I am now on the road: Ershad

My last thing, I am now on the road: Ershad

My last thing was gone. I'm on the road now. Said Jatiya Party (Japan) chairman Hussein Muhammad Ershad.

He said this at a joint meeting at the Banani Jatiya Party office in the capital on Monday morning.

Hussain Muhammad Ershad said, the light of hope came in front of the Jatiya Party. Before the death of Jatiya Party in power, I want to see.

He said many people think of Jatiya Party as a domestic party. The incident happened. Nothing can be done. There are people in front of the Jatiya Party. The Jatiya Party's 9 years in power, there was no murder, people were not killed, people would go back to that time.

Regarding organizing Jatiya Party's rally, Ershad said, the budget of 15 days (February 15) is five crore taka. This budget has to be collected. People will be shown to us. People will come from distant places Launch the rental. The bus will come, the train can rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad